A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Ching is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Ching, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Development
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Ching has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Buffalo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy T Ching MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy T. Ching practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Ching has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Ching practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.