A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Clark, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Ray Clark MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy R. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Clark practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pathologists.