A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Dailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Dailey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dailey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Terrell
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jimmy W. Dailey practice?
Dr. Jimmy Dailey practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine near Canton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Saline, TX.
See Canton Allergists, Canton Emergency Physicians, and Canton Family Physicians.