A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Dailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Dailey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dailey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Terrell
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Wayne Dailey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy W. Dailey practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Dailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Dailey practices Family Medicine near Canton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Saline, TX.
See Canton Family Physicians.