A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Dung Thien Tran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Tran practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.