Dr. Jimmy Hankins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Hankins?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Hankins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2015

Lewis Ethridge

Love it there.

March 6th, 2015

I loved my experience at Coastal Health Institute. I had a severe ear infection and he staff was so kind and Dr. Hankins explained everything!

February 28th, 2015

Excellent staff. Dr Hankins takes time to explain his findings so that you understand. He and his staff are very companionate.

May 3rd, 2014

NEVER AGAIN

I've recently got dropped from DR.HANKINS. for he claim i had a dirty urine!!!!. Not possible, almost two years CLEAN then all of a sudden he comes with this .saying i have broken my contract, he never showed me ANY paper WORK. a lot of people have said the same thing when your two years come around he finds something to get rid of you. he just takes your money and insurance and go. WHEN ITS TIME FOR YOUR P.A. TOO COME AROUND, THEY DON'T HANDLE PAPERWORK ON TIME. THIS DOCTORS OFFICE IS A JOKE. NOW I'M OUT OF MEDICINE,SEARCHING FOR A NEW DOCTOR... SIGNING OFF.

January 7th, 2014

Not good,less than bad.

This doctor fabricates damaging information . 2. Very unprofessional.3. Waiting time is most extensive, like 21/2 hrs when office is not busy. 3. I inquired to staff in the back about the doc's busyiness, the young lady said it was a nice easy day in the clinic. Hmmm.. 4. If you are short , or your insurance short in any way of reimbursement? He will fire you . THAT is not very professional as you may have compound severity of pain . Takes time to get into another clinic. I had an attorney and my insurance company to take issue with this . The insurance company wrote me a copy of the letter sent to him. Because the itemized bill fabricated ,, made UP charges of tests not done but charged the Military (tri care) insurer, they are investigating. The letter I have also states that he is Risking Suspension of being able to tak TRi care patients, Well, medicare said basically the same thing. Viola. I would be concerned and tell any one who asks about this Dr. to have another clinic lined up always, in case they are sent away on second visit. Be very cautious, and read reviews about these pain clinics. Everywhere.. Not just Alabama.

August 5th, 2013

retired clinical psychologist

When I first came to Al. I needed a doctor to follow my case for pain management as I was injured several years ago at work. As my case is a workmans comp case Dr. Hankins took my case. At first I was fine with his fake ,told his smile, and the way he pretended to care about ME but he did get my pain under control and eventually I was able to see one of the other doctors in his office rather than him. He began insisting on unnecessary tests EVERY month and my ins .refused to ok them he became angry and dropped me flat without warning. It took me two months and having to go cold turkey withdrawals off opiates before I was able to find another doctor for pain mgmt. Please take caution with this doctor if u cannot afford to pay for everything he wants yourself.

February 8th, 2013

Clinic

Great facility, great doctor great staff

June 23rd, 2012

Not great

Would not recommend him. He is a phoney.

April 27th, 2011

He is not the person he pretends to be

I had seen Dr. Hankins for several years, on one ocassion I was 5 dollars short on my office visit and wasnt allowed to see him. There had been more than one ocassion while waiting I would hear him and his staff gossiping about different patients in an unprofessional manor. I once thought he cared but after years of getting to know him I realize he doesnt care at all. Yet he oftens says I take people at face value and try to help and see how they do me? Hhhmm, I see him for who he truly is after the last 4 years!

August 4th, 2017