A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Huebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Huebert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Huebert graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huebert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Dee Huebert MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy D. Huebert practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Huebert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Huebert practices Internal Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Tualatin Internists.