A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Huebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Huebert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Huebert graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huebert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huebert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jimmy D. Huebert practice?
Dr. Jimmy Huebert practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Psychiatry, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Tualatin Internists, Tualatin Sports Medicine Doctors, Tualatin Surgeons, and Tualatin Psychiatrists.