A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Huh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Huh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huh
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Huh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Huh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huh graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Huh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Wook Huh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy W. Huh practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Huh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Huh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.