A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Huh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Huh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Huh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huh graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Huh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Wook Huh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy W. Huh practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Huh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Huh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.