Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Lee Kim MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy L. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Kim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.