A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Lee Kim MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy L. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Kim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.