A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Langridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Langridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Langridge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langridge graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Langridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Don Langridge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy D. Langridge practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Langridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Langridge practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.