A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Lao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Lao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Lao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lao graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Leonard J Chabert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Oh Lao MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy O. Lao practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Lao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Lao practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Pediatricians and Houma Pediatric Specialists.