A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Leung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Leung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Ching Man Leung MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy C. Leung practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Leung has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Leung practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.