Dr. Jimmy Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Levine?

January 24th, 2014

Colonoscopy

Dr Levine performed a colonoscopy on me at the bloomington location. This man is very competent and compassionate, Because of a previous colonoscopy done by another doctor at a different location that was more uncomfortable than normal I was not looking forward to this procedure. Dr Levine listened to my concerns and made certain that it wouldn't happen again, he delivered, I felt nothing. I highly recommend this man.

November 8th, 2013

Patient

He didn't listen to my symptoms. He didn't call me back when he said he would, he had his nurse do it. I'm a celiac and even though I told him I've been eating only rice and yogurt for over a week, he insists that I've gotten into some wheat and that is my issue. He took a blood test to try to prove it but that came back negative and now he wants me to be on medicine for 2-3 weeks and then scope me if I'm not better to again try to prove that it is because I've gotten into some wheat. I want a dr. who will think out of the box a bit. Couldn't it be something other than my celiac disease? I've asked him questions in email he hasn't answered about potential night sweats. He's not very thoroughly nor is he very empathetic. What I want is a dr. who tells me why he is choosing the treatment course he is choosing and I feel reassured that his reasoning is sound.

October 20th, 2010

Doctor Levine ..

.. is the horse whisperer in this field. The most recent time I saw him for a colonoscopy, he is so adept at this procedure, you barely know it is happening. He is very, very sharp. The best doctor in the field .. in my opinion. It takes a while to get in to see him, and now you know why. He is the best.

December 2nd, 2015