A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liao
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Liao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Liao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Liao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Med Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Ming-Yuh Liao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy M. Liao practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Liao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Liao practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.