A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Liao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Liao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Med Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Ming-Yuh Liao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy M. Liao practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Liao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Liao practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians.