A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Lu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Chamtsun Lu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy C. Lu practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Lu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Lu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.