A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxwell Carter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Maxwell Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell Carter graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maxwell Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter practices Ophthalmology near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Andalusia, AL.
See Dothan Ophthalmologists.