A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell Carter graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maxwell Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Maxwell Carter practices Ophthalmology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Ophthalmologists.