A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Miller, JD, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwood Leflore Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Dixon Miller JD and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Miller practices Neurological Surgery near Greenwood, MS.
See Greenwood Neurological Surgeons.