Dr. Jimmy Oguntuyo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Oguntuyo?

Sharing My Experience

Posted on February 21st, 2017

The wait time at this office is indeed a little lengthy but worth the wait in my opinion. Dr. Oguntuyo has been my doctor and my family's doctor now for almost 10 years. Obviously I'm well pleased with him and his staff's services. He is very thorough and shows concern for our well being which is a rarity in the medical care field of this day and time. I highly recommend him as your family doctor! Thank you Dr. O and Partner's Med for your professionalism and services!

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Dr. O is a very nice Doctor. He listens to me and explains the disease process. He follows up with his patients.He see his patients in the clinic and at the hospitals. That is very nice and cool.

Best in town

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I just met Dr. "O" as everyone calls him, I. April. This man is the only man I will ever trust my life or my family's life with. I don't know why there are any complaints in the other reviews, but he satisfies all of our needs exceedingly. I wish I could give him a million stars!

Posted on September 26th, 2011

He was fine once you get to see him. That is the problem though. It seems the earliest appt is 7:45 and apparently the staff schedules patients for the same time. I got there early at 7:30n and there were 3 other patients before me. This means he is begid schedule already. They take copays before you see him so you have to wait or if you ask for your money back the staff says you are next and immediately seat you in a room where there is another 30 minute wait. When he comes in the room, he is all yours and is very attentive. But if I have a 7:45 appt for a routine followup visit, I should be done well before 9:30./// on the negative side or positive if you like drugs, I hear a lot of patients in the waiting room coming to him because he does not start at the low dose of pain meds.

Posted on December 17th, 2010

He likes to waste your time and insurance money running test that is not going to show anything if all your doing is lying in the hospital bed. He will not even come within 3 feet of you in the hospital .

Jimmy A Oguntuyo, MD IS THE BEST

Posted on September 11th, 2009

I HAVE MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS AT AGE 38, I HAVE COPD,pulmonary embolism,DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ECT. DR JIMMY IS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO MAKE ME BETTER,EVEN BEFORE HE WAS MY DOCTOR HE WOULD BE ON CALL AND SEE ME IN THE HOSPITAL. HE WAS MUCH BETTER THEN MY DOCTOR, I AM SLOWLY GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AND I OWE IT TO HIM. THANKSA DR O

Posted on September 26th, 2017