A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Ong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Ong, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Jaringa Ong MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy J. Ong practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Ong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Ong practices Neurology near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monroeville Neurologists.