A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Price, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Douglas Price MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy D. Price practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Price has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Price practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Conway, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Conway Obstetricians & Gynecologists.