Dr. Jimmy Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Chen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 10th, 2016

Recommended doctor

Dr. Chen is experienced, kind and easy to talk to. His treatment is effective.

November 6th, 2015

He is willing to schedule on Saturdays, however, he does not have evening hours and will only schedule Saturday appointments for mornings. I'm not sure how a head shrinker can maintain a private practice that depends on a stock of patients who must not work during the day.

June 5th, 2012

Dr. Chen was late to his own office

So here's my awful experience with jimmy Chen. I called my insurance provider and got a list of doctors within 10 miles that accept my insurance. I called and made an appointment for dr Chen . It was for 9:00 am. When i got there at 8:45 the office was locked and he arrived after 9:00. He took my I'd and my insurance card and said u must pay $185 for first visit and we will submit insurance and see if they accept it. I didn't trust that because I read reviews of patients who claimed he continued to lie and say their insurance didn't accept so patients would pay full fee every visit. I was turned away and missed a morning of work for nothing. He was very rude after I declined to pay the $185 upfront. I never ever would suggest going to him unless u have cash every visit ($185)..

October 10th, 2014