A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Schmidt, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Douglas Schmidt MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy D. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Schmidt practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists and Houston Pathologists.