Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
Best doctor in Abilene
Dr. Strong takes his time to hear what your concerns are. He is knowledgable and truly cares for all of his patients. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

March 3rd, 2011
Dr. Strong is a good doctor, but like many of the pediatricians in Abilene, is very opinionated. The last few times I have left from our appointment with my son, I have felt angry and offended. Dr. Strong is usually good about answering any questions or listening to any concerns you may have, but also likes to ask YOU questions and shove his opinion down your throat even if you have no concerns about the issue. After 20+ years of practice you would think that he might know how to say something in a way that would be less likely to offend a parent if he wants to share his opinion on something that is no concern to you, or know when to STOP TALKING. I would like to take my son to Dr. Strong for overall health checkups, but as far as un-needed "advice" or "tools" on how to raise my children, no thanks! But since I had not yet been able to avoid Dr. Strong bossiness, we will NOT be going back! Doctors must remember: WE are the parents, not them, and these are OUR children.