A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Sun, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy J Sun MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy J. Sun practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Sun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Sun practices Otolaryngology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Anaheim Otolaryngologists.