A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jin Guo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jin Guo, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan.
Dr. Guo has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jin Ping Guo MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jin P. Guo practice?
- Dr. Jin Guo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jin Guo practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Allergists and Lumberton Internists.