A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jin Guo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guo
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jin Guo, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan.
Dr. Guo has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jin Ping Guo MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jin P. Guo practice?
- Dr. Jin Guo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jin Guo practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Allergists and Lumberton Internists.