Dr. Jin Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jin Park?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jin Park?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 8th, 2013

Very pleased with Dr. Park

I can't say enough about Dr. Park and his staff. I have taken my daughter twice and each time I am able to get an appointment quickly and when I arrive I never wait long. His staff is so friendly! I feel they tested my daughter thoroughly and I received an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Park is great with kids and nervous parents. He took the time to explain his diagnosis and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. I asked to receive a copy of his report and it was in mailbox 2 days later. I recommend Dr. Park.

August 12th, 2014