A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jin Hahn, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jin S. Hahn practice?
Dr. Jin Hahn practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Palo Alto Neurologists.