A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jin Hahn, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jin Sang Hahn MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jin S. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Jin Hahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jin Hahn practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Palo Alto Neurologists.