A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jin Hahn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jin S. Hahn practice?
Dr. Jin Hahn practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Neurologists.