A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jin Kim, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Rochester . She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jin Kyung Kim MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jin K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jin Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jin Kim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Cardiologists.