A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jin Kim, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Rochester . She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
- UCI Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans