Dr. Jin Li Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jin Li?

March 23rd, 2017

Too busy for her patients.

In the past year, she has cancelled 4 of my scheduled appointments because she had conflicts(?). I have been a patient for several years, I finally gave up trying to schedule an appointment. After this experience, I would not trust any doctor in this practice. I scheduled an appointment with another neurology practice, wish me luck, I don't think it can be any worse. I don't understand all the games here, this practice has no respect for people, their health issues, or their time.

March 30th, 2015

Impossible to get an emergency appointment, hard to get a regular appointment.

January 8th, 2014

Save yourself the effort and trouble of going to this uneducated and uncaring individual.

December 7th, 2013

Doctors should be knowledgable and compassionate?

After investing two years with this really bad doctor. I finally jumped ship. At that point,I had been researching my symptoms and I knew much more than she did or that she could care to share with me, in one of our 2 minute sessions. (Really 2 minutes!) She is harly a doctor, just a white coat, brezing through, always in a hurry to be somewhere else and never really with the patient. Sad to torment already suffering people who are burdened with the cruel reality of a neurological illness. Go somewhere else! (Very bad Karma here.)

June 19th, 2013

Avoid!!!

There are some caring doctors in this office but Dr. Li is not one of them. She acts like you're inconveniencing her by asking questions. She is also lacking some basic social skills - she avoids eye contact during your visit.

May 10th, 2012

I wouldn't recommend this doctor. She's very dismissive and doesn't listen. She doesn't want to take the time to explain anything.

July 17th, 2008

One of my favorite Doctors

She listens to me carefully. When I call on the phone about a question that she could just have her nurse call me back with, Dr. Li always calls me back herself. She is very compassionate - her bedside manner is outstanding. She is the only doctor who has ever releived my migraines to a point where a headache is just a slight headache.

September 25th, 2017