Dr. Jin Kim Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jin Kim?

Doctor was referred to me from a friend but is not hearing me!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Spoken highly from a friend and I see no difference than my last primary teaching doctor that didn't have time of day to look into my symptoms only one problem and come back in year. Took booked up and they are always practicing! I have multiple symptoms and don't want to put pieces together. I decide to go to a DO doctor thinking the body as a whole. I had great doctors in the past but they keep retiring or moving. When a person knows their body and tries to confide in the doctor and they say your crazy. Getting weaker each day and can't lift a plate some days but doctor thinks he knows me and says I'm strong. Unusual headaches for 14 months and my missing words, thought processing problems can't keep up with daily living and sometimes tripping on foot. But I can't feel comfortable explaining symptoms when he looks at me that I'm there for something else or a head case! I'm sensitive to most medications so that's not something I'm looking for like pain meds. Been living in pain for years and exercise to releave it. Have had acupuncture, yoga, chiropractor and PT. instead of medication for numbness and pain. Now having more pain and numbness not been able to handle much of it. Guess he's waiting for me to have lose of bowel function before he listens or drop dead! I have chest pains, pains in between shoulder blades and shoulders. Just started going to him and he is complaining I've been to him 4 x . One was Nurse practitioner one test and saw him finally and second visit with him and says go to pych doctor it all in your head and doesn't want to hear me ! Heart conditions in cousins dying at 50. Mother has angina since about 45. But not to have any concern. Mom has Giant Cell full blown and had no systems until 8 weeks started headaches before she went blind! I have all those systems but he doesn't care to know! So I give up on this man! Not caring for me! Going back to chiropractor and see if that helps. Born with spinabifita thank God for the ability to walk. Good luck! Second opinion doctor forget it!

Unsatisifactory Service

Posted on May 27th, 2016

This doctor tends to have his good mood days and his bad mood days ... and he lets all of his patients know it by the way he treats them. I am currently looking for a new doctor as I am tired of a doctor who is rude to me and makes unnecessary comments when he is having a bad day, A doctor should never make rude comments to his patients or treat patients in a rude manner.

Posted on April 5th, 2015

DR, Kim and staff has always been very good. Thanks

Patient

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Dr Kim and his staff are wonderful. He was my physician for numerous years until my health care changed and my new company was not one he accepted. I referred many friends to him over the years. He was thorough, taking time to talk with you and was concerned about physical and mental health issues. Wait times in his office were always minimal. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim.

Office Manager

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Dr Kim has been my physician for probably close to 10 years. He and his staff are wonderful. Wait time is always minimal and diagnosis has always been right on. They make you feel like they actually care about you and your health. I have referred many friends to him. I actually cried when I discovered his office did not accept my new health insurance plan. I hope that changes so I can continue to have him as my doctor. Great doctor, person and staff!!!!!

we love him best doctor ever

Posted on October 27th, 2013

got to love his since of humor beside be the best and most caring dr. i've ever had .I have been married 57 yrs. my husband is in a home very sad, I didnt want to be around anymore till I met dr. kim he's up lifting and compassionate he's helped to put me on the rite track i feel like myself again . thank you dr. kim we love you ! god bless

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Dr Kim happens to be male. I am sure he would be surprised to find you list him as female. Very good doctor.

HE IS THE BEST AROUND!!

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr. Kim and his staff are fantastic! They treat you like your part of the family. I have had several issues with my health and Dr. kim always has the answer and what to do. No other My children love him and he has a way with kids and adults that you cannot find in another Dr.He is the do all, on stop Dr.!

Great Doctor - Compassionate and Caring

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

My husband and I started going to Dr Kim appx (5) years ago after our previous PCP threw my husband out of his practice due to his drinking problem. Dr Kim stayed with us through all of the ups and downs while trying to convince my husband to stop drinking. Unfortunately he never stopped and Dr Kim was stayed with me until the end (3) years ago. I continue to use him as my PCP to this day because of his compassion and skills as an excellent physician. His office staff and PA are friendly and courteous. I highly recommend him.

ONE OF THE BEST AROUND

Posted on January 25th, 2012

VERY ATTENTIVE AND FRIENDLY. BEING GOING TO HIM OVER 6 YRS. ONCE YOU GET USED TO HID ACCENT (KOREAN) VERY EASY TO TALK TO AND STAFF ARE GREAT. HE KEEPS GOOD RECORDS AND SPENDS TIME REVIEWING DURING YOUR VISIT. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN A LOT OF SUBJECTS (AFIB, STOMACH, BACK PAIN) WHERE I HAD GONE TO SPECIALISTS. WE NEED MORE LIKE HIM

very caring compassionate dr

Posted on January 19th, 2012

dr kim

Posted on September 26th, 2011

a little hard to understand his English but he will get you in without an appointment and spends time with you and not in a hurry like some docs. Also tell him if you can not understand his accent and he will slow down even moire.