A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jin Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jin Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jin M Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jin M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jin Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jin Kim practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.