A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Park has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jin Soo Park MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jin S. Park practice?
- Dr. Jin Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Jin Park practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.