A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Park has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Plainview
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jin Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jin S. Park practice?
Dr. Jin Park practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Kansas City, MO.
See Mineola Cardiologists.