A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Pyun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jin Pyun is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jin Pyun, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyun graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Pyun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jin Chul Pyun MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jin C. Pyun practice?
- Dr. Jin Pyun has 1 office location.
Dr. Jin Pyun practices Emergency Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Emergency Physicians.