A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Qiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jin Qiu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qiu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Qiu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jin Jin Qiu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jin J. Qiu practice?
- Dr. Jin Qiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jin Qiu practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.