The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jin Ra
Dr. Jin Ra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Ra is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, Saint Luke's Hospital and Assistant Professor, Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Jin Ra has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jin Ra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Suneel Khetarpal
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi24
Dr. David Skarupa
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Joseph Tepas III
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi46