A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jin Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jin Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- United Memorial Med Ctr, Batavia, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jin Yol Chang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jin Y. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jin Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jin Chang practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Anesthesiologists and Batavia Pain Management Doctors.