A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jina Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jina Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jina Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jina Sung Chung MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jina S. Chung practice?
- Dr. Jina Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jina Chung practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.