A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jina Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jina Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jina Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jina Sung Chung MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jina S. Chung practice?
- Dr. Jina Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jina Chung practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.