A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinesh Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jinesh Gandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinesh Gandhi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gandhi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinesh Mulraj Gandhi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jinesh M. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Jinesh Gandhi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jinesh Gandhi practices Internal Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Bath, PA.
See Phillipsburg Internists.