A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jinesh Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinesh Shah, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jinesh N. Shah practice?
Dr. Jinesh Shah practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See New York Radiation Oncologists.