A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jinesh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinesh Shah, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinesh Nathubhai Shah MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jinesh N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jinesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jinesh Shah practices Radiation Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.