A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jinesh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinesh Shah, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinesh Nathubhai Shah MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jinesh N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jinesh Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jinesh Shah practices Radiation Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiation Oncologists.