A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing-Chuen Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Liu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jing-Chuen Chuen Liu MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jing-Chuen C. Liu practice?
- Dr. Jing-Chuen Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jing-Chuen Liu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Endocrinologists.