A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing-Fang Jou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jing-Fang Jou, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jou graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Jou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jing-Fang Fay Jou MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jing-Fang F. Jou practice?
- Dr. Jing-Fang Jou has 1 office location.
Dr. Jing-Fang Jou practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.