Jing-Jing M Cardona, MD

13001 Atlantic Blvd
Ste 100
Jacksonville, FL 32225
904-221-0264
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best Doctor I've Ever Had  |  show details
by Steve H. on Jan 27th, 2014

The staff is great in the office, and Dr Cardona is hands-down the best doctor I've had. She's the only one to ever look me in the eye while I'm talking and listen to what I'm saying. Most Dr's either have paperwork they are checking off, or even tablets they are staring at; half the time I feel like I could walk out of the office and they wouldn't notice for a few minutes. Also, if you've looked symptoms up online and are curious if its something plausible, she gives you the time of day. I've found that most doctors roll their eyes and get irritated that you would attempt to look into it yourself, and act like I'm trying to take away from their job. I even had one time that I told Dr. Cardona about something I was reading, and thought it sounded similar; she thought it did sound similar but hadn't heard of it, so she went online later that day and called me about it. So to reiterate: she's caring, takes time to listen, and is a great doctor. I recommend her to everyone I know.

|  I have told my friends to switch to her  |  show details
May 12th, 2013

Dr Cardona spent a lot of time explaining so many of my symptoms to me. She was very caring and had her assistant call me the next day to see how I was doing. No other doctor has given me that much attention.

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

While the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Dr. Cardona was extremely rude and unhelpful. She was condescending and would explain things in a short, angry manner. She did not help provide solutions nor did it seem like my health was of the least importance to her. I left the appointment feeling hopeless and upset. She needs to learn better bedside manner and remember that patients do not have the answers to their own medical ailments. It is her job to help the patient get better. I would definitely NOT recommend her to anyone!

|  show details
Feb 2nd, 2013

Very nice Doctor and seems to genuinely care about her patients. Will definitely go to her again.

|  Nice doctor, office  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2013

I had a pleasant experience from making my appointment to checking in to visiting with Dr Cardona to getting labs done. Very nice and clean office. I will refer my family members and friends.

|  Great visit  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2013

Dr. Cardona was extremely down to earth and personable. I did not feel rushed nor did I feel like she was distracted like I sometimes feel at doctor's offices. The office staff was very helpful and I really like that there is a lab in the office. Very convenient. Very happy here at this clinic.