A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zheng
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Zheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.
Dr. Zheng has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng practice?
- Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Medford, NJ.
See Medford Internists and Medford Cardiologists.