A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zheng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.
Dr. Zheng has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng practice?
- Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Medford, NJ.
See Medford Internists and Medford Cardiologists.