A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jing Zheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.
Dr. Zheng has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zheng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jing S. Zheng practice?
Dr. Jing Zheng practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Cardiologists.