A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zheng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jing-Sheng S. Zheng practice?
Dr. Jing-Sheng Zheng practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Cardiologists.