A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jing Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jing Chen MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jing Chen practice?
- Dr. Jing Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jing Chen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Nephrologists.