A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing Dong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jing Dong, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jing Dong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dong graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jing Dong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jing Dong practice?
- Dr. Jing Dong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jing Dong practices Ophthalmology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Hartwell, GA.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.