Dr. Jing Fang Li Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jing Fang Li?

August 21st, 2013

Dr. Li has been my doctor for over 5 years.

Dr. Li is thorough, professional, caring and listens to all my concerns. I especially appreciate her East-West approach to health and wellness; I know that she exhausts every possible avenue for treatment. She is open to referring me to specialists when needed; she asks for feedback when she has referred me to a specific doctor or facility and notes the feedback. I have referred many family members and friends to her and have gotten only positive feedback.

August 20th, 2013

Dr. Li is the utmost professional, caring and gifted doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She is extremely intuitive and takes the time to diagnose and get to the root of your problems. I have been a patient for 7 years and trust Dr. Li with every aspect of my medical care. She is gifted, compassionate and very patient with all of her clientele. She is experienced in both Eastern and Western medicine. She will accomodate your schedule and will always work you in.

July 2nd, 2013

I was very happy with my experience with visiting Dr. Li. I felt that she understood my concerns and was able to zero in on the underlining root of the problem, rather than just treating the symptoms. The quality of my life has greatly increased since seeing Dr. Li. have recommended her services to many people and will continue to do so.

June 21st, 2013

I have been in the care of Dr. Li for over ten years. She has provided me with excellent medical care through some serious illnesses as well as members of my family. In addition to her treatment, she emphasizes preventative care and is very astute at diagnosing. I can't say enough praise about her AND Dr. Chen who does acupuncture in the office.

June 19th, 2013

PsyD

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Li. to anyone. She is compassionate and an expert in the field of both Eastern and Western Medicine. Dr. Li has helped me to identify and treat issues that other physicians have not been able to isolate. She does not just write a prescription and shuffle you off. She takes time with you and sincerely cares. I feel great under her care. I am lucky to have found this wonderful physician.

June 15th, 2013

Dr. Li is the most caring medical professional that I have ever met. She has saved my life twice by identifying issues that specialists have missed and, most recently, she identified post operative abdominal hernias that had been disregarded by the GI specialist. She is extremely professional and makes every effort to be sure that each issue is covered to my satisfaction before I leave the office. She pays attention to my regular health patterns and, because of that, she discovered ovarian cancer while it was still in stage 1. She demands the highest standards from her staff and, consequently, they are all efficient, personable, and friendly. I give Dr. Li the highest recommendation.

June 3rd, 2013

Dr. Li is an excellent doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. I have been under her care for a while now and have only positive things to say about her service. She spends as long as she needs to understand and solve your problems. The office is very nice and relaxing. Overall, I have had a great experience with Dr. Li and her staff.

January 12th, 2016