Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

|  Dr. Li  |  show details
by Stephanie S. on Sep 15th, 2013

Excellent!!

Aug 27th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Li and Dr. Chen’s office for the past two years. After two years of endless visits to dermatologists for an inflammatory skin condition with no results, I decided to try an integrative/natural approach to my condition. Dr. Li was recommended by my internist. My treatment with Dr. Li and Dr. Chen has consisted of a combination of natural supplements and regular acupuncture with Dr. Chen whose gentle and calm manner helped me to calm down each week and relax. Since receiving treatment, my skin condition has, thankfully, healed, and I have been able to resume many of the activities that I used to enjoy. Previous to treatment with Dr. Li and Dr. Chen, my skin condition had prevented me from being outside and exposed to heat and sun. As a result, I was unable to enjoy many of the outdoor activities that were an integral part of my life. Now, I am able to enjoy activities with my family without fear that my skin will become inflamed and irritated. I can again enjoy playing tennis with my son, running a couple of days a week, using my elliptical and enjoying time outside with friends. Needless to say, I am very thankful for the help that I have received by Dr. Li and Dr. Chen.

|  Dr. Li has been my doctor for over 5 years.  |  show details
by Stephanie S. on Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Li is thorough, professional, caring and listens to all my concerns. I especially appreciate her East-West approach to health and wellness; I know that she exhausts every possible avenue for treatment. She is open to referring me to specialists when needed; she asks for feedback when she has referred me to a specific doctor or facility and notes the feedback. I have referred many family members and friends to her and have gotten only positive feedback.

by Susan on Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Li is the utmost professional, caring and gifted doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She is extremely intuitive and takes the time to diagnose and get to the root of your problems. I have been a patient for 7 years and trust Dr. Li with every aspect of my medical care. She is gifted, compassionate and very patient with all of her clientele. She is experienced in both Eastern and Western medicine. She will accomodate your schedule and will always work you in.

by Diana McCalla on Jul 2nd, 2013

I was very happy with my experience with visiting Dr. Li. I felt that she understood my concerns and was able to zero in on the underlining root of the problem, rather than just treating the symptoms. The quality of my life has greatly increased since seeing Dr. Li. have recommended her services to many people and will continue to do so.

by SRW on Jun 21st, 2013

I have been in the care of Dr. Li for over ten years. She has provided me with excellent medical care through some serious illnesses as well as members of my family. In addition to her treatment, she emphasizes preventative care and is very astute at diagnosing. I can't say enough praise about her AND Dr. Chen who does acupuncture in the office.

|  PsyD  |  show details
by SL on Jun 19th, 2013

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Li. to anyone. She is compassionate and an expert in the field of both Eastern and Western Medicine. Dr. Li has helped me to identify and treat issues that other physicians have not been able to isolate. She does not just write a prescription and shuffle you off. She takes time with you and sincerely cares. I feel great under her care. I am lucky to have found this wonderful physician.

by Marcia Tungate on Jun 15th, 2013

Dr. Li is the most caring medical professional that I have ever met. She has saved my life twice by identifying issues that specialists have missed and, most recently, she identified post operative abdominal hernias that had been disregarded by the GI specialist. She is extremely professional and makes every effort to be sure that each issue is covered to my satisfaction before I leave the office. She pays attention to my regular health patterns and, because of that, she discovered ovarian cancer while it was still in stage 1. She demands the highest standards from her staff and, consequently, they are all efficient, personable, and friendly. I give Dr. Li the highest recommendation.

by Y C. on Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Li is an excellent doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. I have been under her care for a while now and have only positive things to say about her service. She spends as long as she needs to understand and solve your problems. The office is very nice and relaxing. Overall, I have had a great experience with Dr. Li and her staff.

|  Best East & West integrative medical dorctor  |  show details
by Pat. H. in L.H. on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Li has helped me though my complicated medical problems over the last a few years. She combine the lest of both eastern and western medicine in her practice. i am able to avoid a lot problem from my long list of drugs and recovered from major illness and chronic pain. I am now walking and moving pain free and able to enjoy life every day.