Dr. Jing Gill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 1st, 2016
Jing was really great. She was very thorough with her exam and really helped with my skin conditions. I had great results after a few months. I would highly recommend her!

February 1st, 2016
Very Happy Patient
Dr. Gill is a very caring, thorough and wise doctor who takes the time to listen to and carefully evaluate her patients' needs. She has provided excellent cancer screenings and cared for my acne and other ailments. I trust her completely and highly recommend her.

January 26th, 2016
Found Dr. Jing to be very caring, personable, friendly and knowledgeable. The office staff was also very friendly and went above and beyond to help care for my young child. I was pleased with her services for both myself and my child. I will see her again and am pleased to refer friends and family to her.

Caring and amazing doctor
Dr. Gill is amazing. I'm so glad thankful to have such a caring doctor. Being in my sixties, I have had several issue that needed immediate care. Dr. Gill walked me through the procedures and put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Gill.

Caring and Compassionate
Dr. Fing-Gill is an excellent physician. She is very compassionate and truly cares for her patients health but also their personal well-being. She stays up to date on all the new research. I trust her completely with my dermatological needs- knowing that she will present me the best options and be a partner in my healthcare.

January 26th, 2016
Recommended, and worth the wait
In late 2015 I took my teenage daughter to see Dr. Gill, who was referred by her primary care doctor. She had been having issues with rash and hives on her face, legs, and feet (she is also an athlete). Up until this point we had attempted some OTC meds and ointment, to no avail. Dr. Gill told us to try hydrocortisol cream. Within a few weeks my daughter's condition had improved significantly. She is very happy, as am I, with Dr. Gill. She is in my opinion a very well trained derm. The only reason this is 4 stars is due to a slightly longer than usual wait time, though I am told it was due to a few last minute patient reschedules. We waited for about 20 minutes longer than we had expected though I think it was well worth it.

A wonderful doctor!
Dr. Gill is a very good dermatologist, well trained and very nice to patients.

January 25th, 2016
Best dermatologist in Gwinnett!
I saw her for a routine cancer screening and she was thorough, polite and courteous. To my surprise, she needed to remove a mole that looked suspicious. Thank goodness she did. She called me personally a couple days later to discuss the results (pre-cancerous cells) and had her staff call me the following day to get me in quickly to remove more tissue and be sure that she got it all. Her staff was prompt and courteous. She removed a portion of skin in the area and stitched it up perfectly - there is minimal a scarring and, more importantly, there are no more bad cells there!! I highly recommend her. I have seen numerous dermatologists in the Gwinnett area and no one comes close! I now see her regularly and she is successfully treating hyper pigmentation that developed during pregnancy. A+++!

January 25th, 2016
Dr Gill was so nice and knowledgeable. I had a great experience at her office. I had a skin cancer that needed to be treated on my face and Dr Gill put me at ease immediately. i was very worried about the surgery and she and her staff answered all of my questions and made sure i was very comfortable. the surgery was called MOHS and she took only one layer and it was clear. Then she skillfully put stitches in. Now, 1 month later, I can barely even see the scar. Under Dr. Gill's hands you won't be disappointed.

January 24th, 2014
A complete waste of time and money!
I took my 13 yr old son to this doctor after this facility was highly recommended. His pediatrician suspected that it was a condition that athletes get that is similar to athletes foot except on the body, but instead of trying to treat it she sent me to North Ga. dermatology. I had heard that many other athletes had this too and that a drug called griseofulvin was used to get rid of the problem. This was her diagnosis too, only she did not want to prescribe this medicine because if side effects. I understood and took the prescription she offered along with some acne meds. After a week if use, My sons face started to look like cottage cheese. Not only was the topical she prescribed not work, but the acne meds did nothing either. When I called, she told me to discontinue use of everything because he was obviously allergic to something, and told us to use hydrocortisone cream. I kept asking if that was the fix. I mean really. I even called back to ask for the griseofulvin and was again turned down. So, needless to say, I never received a fix for the original condition. No new prescription. Nothing at all! My son's pediatrician prescribed the griseofulvin and my sons condition cleared within 2 weeks. I absolutely do not recommend this doctor and I intend to voice it every chance I get.