A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing Hou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jing Hou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jing Hou, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hou graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hou has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jing Zhou Hou MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jing Z. Hou practice?
- Dr. Jing Hou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jing Hou practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Hematologists.