Dr. Jing Hsieh MD Patient Reviews

1.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2014
RUDE Sassy and worst etiquette on earth
I was sent to this quack due to a worker's comp situation. She was rude, talentless, dismissive, and insulting. She also said her colleagues knew nothing about their jobs, and basically said the buck stopped with her. I discontinued any further consultation with her as I value my dominant hand and would not want this person anywhere near any part of my body ever again. Totally rude, and horrible pants. US HEALTHWORKS is a joke. I can see why she works for them.

July 4th, 2012
Do not recommend this Dr
My overall experience was not pleasant I felt like I was cattle being tagged. She spent very little time with me and she really is not a physician that I could trust based on how she presented herself. Opinionated and wanted me to agree with her. She was rude and unprofessional.

May 8th, 2011
Not recommend this doctor
I visited this doctor a couple of times due to I was pushed by a situation. This was not really my decision anyway. The reason I go to this site to write this comment for her is I am absolutely not satisfied with this doctor. First of all, she did diagnosis very rapidly, only spend 3 minutes on my each visit, then quickly let me leave, almost not so much chance to talk to her and communicate, which gave me a sense that I was just like in a process of making bulk production in a factory. Not specific at all. As a medical doctor, doing diagnosis in such a way, how can she make the patient being trustful with her, even if she has high level of skill and experience?

October 30th, 2015