A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jing Liu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jing Liu, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jing Ming Liu MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Jing M. Liu practice?
- Dr. Jing Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jing Liu practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.