Dr. Jing Lu Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jing Lu?

A Wonderful Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Jing Lu absolutely is one of the best obstetricians and gynecologists in Los angeles area. The best thing about her is she always gives very accurate diagnosis and has been very successful in delivering babies and performing other surgeries for many women. I've been seeing Dr. Lu for more than 5 years and been very comfortable with both her and the girls in her office. Her girls always follow up with me regarding feminine check ups and prenatal care. Dr. Lu delivered my baby at the end of last year and did a very good job with the surgery. I had been very nervous about giving birth before that but with Dr. Lu, the delivery came out very smooth. It was unbelievable that she actually delivered 5 to 6 babies (including mine) at that night before she went back to her clinic for her patients the next morning. She is young, very energetic and very successful. Thank you Dr. Lu!

Take off your pants?!

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I went in to talk about my irregular periods once. Dr. Lu is close to my home, so I decided to try her out as my first ob/gyn. The nurse took my boyfriend and I in, and after taking my weight, I realized that the biohazard disposal boxes were overflowing everywhere -- and I mean everywhere! The whole office was like a biohazard! So then I went into the room and waited for Dr. Lu. She came in and seemed like she was in a hurry. I was expecting just to talk about my irregular periods with her, but she told me, "TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!" And I asked her if my boyfriend should leave, and she said, "he probably see'd it anyway!" And then she proceeded to do a pap smear in the most uncomfortable exam ever. She was so stiff and emotionless and just shoved it all right up. Ugh. Never going there again.

Bad BYOG

Posted on July 26th, 2012

I was there twice, and I had a bad experience with her, first time I went there, the nurse call me to wait in the room and make sure to undress, when my pant abov my Kneess, the Doctor walk in without knocking the door, I was surprise and embarrass when she said, u don't need to undress, u already 3 months pregnante ( which I already told the nurse) and then for some how without asking or checking anything, she Started send me to a specialist in a different area, so I just follow what she asked me to do, just because I been though two times of miss carried, and I was so concern about this baby. After spend over $400 with the specialist, I reschecial with Dr Jin Lu for the second time, hope she would be better than the last visit. I got there wait for 1 hours for 2 minute check up, she not even bother to am me anything, and I can't even have time to ask her, she already out side the room getting the next patient, with all my concern over the month ad I so eager to see the baby in ultrasound, become nth.

Not a good doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2012

She doesn't care about you; she only spend 2 to 5 minutes with you. She rushed you out. She doesn't even answer my questions.

Posted on June 14th, 2012

GOOD DOCTOR,

poor services

Posted on April 13th, 2012

on one return call and you need to call six to seven times before someone will pick up the phone and you also need to wait 20 minutes on the phone for an appointment. just tell me what kind of services they provide to us. "call back"," wait","what kind of insurance you have",this is all they ask you. i don't want to go there anymore.

nice doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2012

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCOTOR.

Posted on January 28th, 2012

Staffs was very unprofessional and also they lack communication. As if they were muted. The doctor was also unprofessional too. I have undress myself in the room, which I was told to do and then she walked in not knowing why I was here to see her....................OH MY GOD....., Seriously, just to sum it up, overall it was TERRIBLE. Now I know why this doctor had bad ratings and reviews. I recommend you to skip this doctor.

NICE AND PROFESIONAL DOCTOR

Posted on September 25th, 2011

I HAD GYN PROBLEM, THE HMO INSURANCE DID NOT APPROVED , SHE CALLED FOR ME SEVERAL TIMES AND GOT SURGERY SCHEDULED AND DONE VERY QUICKLY, AND I RECOVERED WELL.

Busy office

Posted on September 21st, 2011

no complaints here. Everything goes pretty smoothly in this busy office. Dr. Jing Lu has been very helpful and sincere in her care of my wife and unborn child.

worst gynecologist ever

Posted on July 20th, 2011

i was there with my mom on her appointment, we waited for 30 minutes at her office only to receive less than three minutes with the doctor. we still had unanswered questions, but she just rushed us out of her office. whenever my mom did a lab with her, the doctor wouldn't tell her the result over the phone, she simply says that there's something not normal and she needs to make an appointment. my mom would go to her office only to find out that everything is normal, the doctor just wants to earn money.dont go to her, she's very irresponsible and only cares about your money

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Really bad as the assistant need to answer incoming calls while checking my hear rate. Since I am HMO, waited so long for them to help me get an approval for ultrasound since I have abdomen pain. Been 2 weeks and nothing has been done. I have been calling their office and all the did was just asked me to call back at another time. This is really very bad since this is about patients and they don't really care about it.